Seattle Portrait Session Policies
Here is information to make your session run smoothly and enjoyably.
– Images are fully finished, edited, and delivered in JPEG format.
– As technology advances, Flash Drives are being replaced with your Online Gallery having download features. You will be able to download your images via your gallery.
– Please arrive to your session 10 minutes early. This can be helpful for little ones to ease into being ready with their surroundings. It also allows time for emergency bathroom breaks, changing clothes, and loading anything into your stroller to take with us on our session. With preparations we can fill our session time up with happy faces and more time to get the images you desire.
– A special prop that the child loves is welcomed as long as it does not cause distraction or you are okay that the prop is within the images.
– Snack and toys can be helpful to the children but can be caught up in the images themselves. Try to refrain from pulling these out and use only as a last resort.
– Lauren Ryan Photography has the right to cancel if a wedding opportunity or a peer photographer needs me to fill in for a wedding. If you wish to continue your session Lauren Ryan will find an associate photographer to fill the session or reschedule at the most convenient time for your family. If you choose to cancel your session, please try to give 48 hrs notice of rescheduling or cancellation. Rescheduling due to weather is subject to a case by case basis and up to the photographer’s final decision.
– Photography bookings, packages, and products are non-refundable. LRP will make every effort to work with you in planning and delivering your session, scheduling, and creating custom products.
– Images will be available for viewing and purchase in your private online gallery. All ordering will be done through your gallery and delivered to your home address unless otherwise specified.
What photography services do we offer?
Lauren Ryan Photography provides all types of studio + portrait photography in Seattle and up to an hour and half away from the downtown area. Travel costs may be applied with locations outside of 30 miles of downtown.
LRP offers a fun and friendly customized approach. I want every photography session to feel comfortable and so I try to ask questions as we walk through the park.I also want to capture you with genuine emotions and the way I do this is give good direction. We are flexible, go with the flow, and love to try new and unique ideas. My work revolves around our customers, and I am proud to call many of our clients new friends.
What kind of gear do you use?
I use state of the art professional photography equipment, NIKON DSLR camera bodies and NIKON lenses, lighting equipment, and other tools to get the job done. I always carry backup equipment.